Monday, June 15, 2009

A Change of Name

Considering that the majority of this blog has been devoted to my upcoming wedding, you would probably think that this is referring to that name change. You'd be wrong.

I've been " Catstandish@thewateringhole.com " for about 10 years. That's a long time. However, I've sold thewateringhole.com and bought a new domain.

In many ways, it is the final severing. I bought Thewateringhole when I was very active in The Magnificent Seven Fandom. For that fandom, it's a historic site and was quite instrumental to our save the show campaign (we won a second season, btw). However, that chapter of my life is over. I have a few friends from the fandom, but we don't actually talk about the show that brought us together. I've often thought of getting a new domain, more fitting with who I am today -- but moving is a pain in the neck.

So I have a sparkly new domain, not up and running yet. But my new home on the web is www.celtic-cat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment