Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where We Stand So Far

Well, we're approaching a major milestone -- three months. Today we are at 3 months, 2 days, and beginning to get to a point where things DO have to get done. And there are always the things that cannot get done until almost on top of it.

But... just to make things interesting, John and I both auditioned for a local community theatre production of "While the Lights Were Out"

So... here is our accomplishments.

1. Musicians - Check. We've met with Southern Strings and given them a deposit. Some of the songs we have chosen; however, there are a few which remain open as we have given them a CD with songs we would like but understand they may not be able to play on their instruments or learn in time for our wedding.

2. Handfasting Cords - Check. Not only have we ordered them, we've also made the box they will eventually be displayed in. YAY!

3. Flowers - kinda check. My florist is in the process of moving and will get in touch with me to go over things shortly

4. Hair - growing. My stylist said that we would have the hair trial about two weeks prior to the wedding.

Big Items Remaining.

1. Address the invites - that is planned for Friday night.

2. Print the invites, and assemble -- not sure should be soon

3. Alter the dress -- yeah... and I'm feeling horribly guilty about this one. I need to do it to get it off of my annoy me list

We're coming along at a nice clip though.. . I'm not feeling compelled to panic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment