Saturday, August 15, 2009

Is it September Yet?

I know… I’m jumping the gun a little here, trying to warp through some time and bring the wedding closer.  I’m just, well… ready!

Today, I picked up my dress.  It needs to be steamed, but other than that it is beautiful.  The alterations look great, and the dress looks like it was made for me.

I also visited with a local woman who is making jellies for the Swag Bags.  We went over the cloths that she will be using for the jellies, and she showed me the labels she made for them.  They are going to be FAB!

We have arranged a final meeting with our musicians on Saturday (August 22) to set down the music that we’ll be using for the ceremony – my entrance, etc.  Then we can start to finalize the programs.

RSVPs are due next Friday – so we’re close to making calls to check on them.  Once we’ve worked with those, I can start the seating chart and the place cards.

(Okay, maybe I’m not ready for September just yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment