Sunday, February 22, 2009

Belk, Cats, and Wow




Belk had a bridal event today. I didn't really need anything they had to offer; however, it was free and there was cake. Of course, I had to go. One of my favorite wedding vendors in the area was there -- Southern Strings. Basically, if we can work them into the budget, it would be great. They just added a floutist to the group, and they sound amazing.


But we must be ruled by the Almighty Budget (blasted thing... who came up with this idea )


Other than that, my goal in going there was to speak to dress vendors about who they might recommend for alterations. However, no dress vendors were there. They're supposed to be giving out several door prizes, so with any luck, I will win one.


Regarding cats: Sam is sitting next to me right now, looking at my hands on the keyboard with an expression on his face that very much says 'Get off my bed!' (Pardon me, Sam... it's not a cat bed. I bought you an amazing kitty tree at Christmas. Lay On That!)

And wow. I have been very faithful to this blog. It's a record! Of course, we'll check back in a week to see how faithful I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment