Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is it!

Today is the day I go pick up my wedding dress. I thought that on January 31 too....I know. But hopefully, this really is it. I'll give David's this much credit, they underpromise and overdeliver. They told me my re-order dress would be in March 3. It arrived February 13. When I initially purchased the dress, they told me it would be in on February 13, but it arrived on January 28.



I do have a lot of time between now and the wedding still, but I do like marking things off of the to do list.



Now -- to find a seamstress. I'm not 100% sure I'd like David's to do it. I may go back to them eventually, but before defaulting to David's, I'd like to hunt around. There will be at least three alterations needed. And I can't even mention the required alterations -- in case John comes by the blog. He'd hate to discover the dress style by mention of the alterations.



My dress is nothing like this. I just thought that a blog about wedding dresses should have a picture of a wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment