Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Have a Ball!

So.... we've decided we're going to try to book Southern Strings (yay!) for our wedding. They really have some lovely music (we were actually going to use some on the CD). They have added a member, and hopefully that doesn't mean their price has gone up -- that's one of my main concerns. We'll definitely have them play guest gathering and wedding (it will just add that otherwordly feel) and hopefully we'll be able to have them play at the reception until it's time for dancing to begin. That we're still probably going to keep as CDs -- simply because of the type of music we want.

And I've come up with another cheesy label for our cheese ball spread: Hope you have a ball! (Meatballs/cheese balls) So, now the reception 'food' has a theme.

I do feel for poor John (that's my fiance's name) though. I do keep changing my mind about things, or coming up with other ideas. I'm awful. Of course, once we put money down, it's stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment